There were times when I thought we would have to give up on a couple, but we found them!
So now we have collected all the data for this pollination project.
Then the coffee farm we just came from in southern Costa Rica could be seen as a model of sustainability…well maybe not by everyone.
It is certified organic and although they have had a challenging time of coming up with an organic concoction to treat the leaf rust, it looks like it is finally working. This is where things get a little complicated (if they weren't already).
The last half of the sites were a bit treacherous…in some areas the vegetation around the coffee plants had grown waist high.