Williamsburg dating Breast feeding dating relationship adult
On April 27, 1704, Francis Nicholson asked the House of Burgesses to allow purchase of four old homes on the site so they could be demolished.
On May 5, Henry Cary and his workers tore the homes down, and gave the owner of the property, Col.
To offer protection for the farming and fishing communities lower on the Peninsula, the colonists built a stockade across the lake to provide some security from attacks by the natives.
Lying along the center-line of the Virginia Peninsula, the location which became Williamsburg was some distance from both the James River and the York River.
The cross-peninsula defensive palisade completed in 1634 was an integral part of the creation of Middle Plantation, though its exact route is long gone.